Events & Workshops
Events & Workshops
– Seeking first to understand, and then to be understood can be a transformative concept in business. It’s even more impactful when it comes to your children.
Enjoy time with your spouse while learning how to better connect with your children.
Length – Around 2.5 Hours
- Option for dinner after (not included in time estimate)
- Questions and Interactive Collaboration (think forum, but around family – we want the members to benefit from the brain trust in the room regarding family life)
- Our stories and Five Principles of a Rich Legacy
- Cocktail Social Hour Prior
Family Plan Workshop
You know what the next 12 months of your business looks like, but what about your family?
Connect with your family and your spouse while developing a family mission statement, goals, and supporting activities through this powerful workshop.
Length – Around Five Hours
- Bradley’s story and Five Principles of a Rich Legacy for parents
- Questions and Interactive Collaboration
- Gordie’s story and children will have a conversation around positive thinking, asking for help, peer pressure, and life skills.
- Team Building Exercise – Parents and children work together on a fun and engaging challenge
- Lunch or Dinner
- Family Plan Creation – Parents and Children create their own Family Plan and share with the group
Grow together through this enlightening and enjoyable weekend with your family.
Length – Two full days and nights
- Family Plan Workshop
- Time with each set of parents and children separately to discuss and brainstorm solutions to their current challenges understanding and collaborating within their family. (Time depends on number of families, but 20-minute minimum)
Father Son Retreat – By Invitation Only
You only get 18 summers with your sons while they are still living with you. How will you spend this summer connecting with your son?